Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I got dumped!!!

No, I am not having marital troubles. Trusty old bruiser, reliable, sweet, gentle bruiser, dumped me on my behind on monday! Well actually it was my hip, and man does it hurt. We've apparently been giving them way too much grain because Rusty was being just as squirrely with Dad. Bruiser took off into the pasture when I untied him after saddling him up and was picking a fight with poor little Apache so I had to catch his butt. And then, when I got on, he took of running, which doesn't really bother me except that when he got to the downhill slope he started bucking like a crazy bronco. I still hadn't readjusted my stirrups from when my friend (who is like six feet tall) used my saddle so they were way too long, and I was a gonner. Needless to say, those stirrups aren't moving again! And Bruiser will be getting a REALLY good workout... once the feeling returns to my entire right side. :) Dale has been helping the theater out with their production of EndGame so he has been really busy, but we're both excited for this weekend! For those of you who are coming-we can't wait! For those of you who aren't, your still invited and we beg you to reconsider, it will be so fun! Just kidding, we understand, but wish you could be there.

No comments: