Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER BIRTHDAY FUN...Poor Sad Picturless Blog

So this Easter weekend was a ball! First my birthday was crazy. I had a math test bright and early thursday morning, and then it was back to Castle Dale asap so I could finishing camping preperations and help Dad with the ferrier and getting the horses shod. Then it was over to uncle Gary's where we vaccinated cows and moved them off his place. After that I had a great birthday lunch at Big Mama's where we ran into Grandma and Grandpa Peacock. Then we had to make it out to Fremont Junction in time to meet Dale's family so we could all head out to Circle Rocks for three funfilled camping days. The weather didn't always cooperate but we had tons of fun. We shot hand thrown trap, caught "Bizzards" (lizards) for Aden, rode horses, roasted peeps, and when the weather got bad, fled to the trailer for a game or two of "Hit the Deck!" Aden also got to hunt Easter Eggs in the rocks. We had tons of good food too. Even Laura and Eric made it out for part of the day on sunday. I even got to see Luke, Mary, and Tianna. And we had a super special dinner where every single one of the family members was there. Thats right- ALL of them, together, under the same roof, eating the same meal. It was a MIRACLE. The whole weekend was a blast, and for all that, did I remember to bring my camera-of course not. I suck at the picture taking thing. My poor blog is so sad and pictureless. But on the bright side, at least I'm still blogging, and trying to stay updated. :)

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

updates are more important that pictures... so you're right. at least your blogging!

I liked your comment on my blog- it made me laugh.

It really was miraculous having all of us under one roof, huh! It would happen more often if your sister could be around a bit more. Once school's out this summer you will see more of us as well.

Monica Bingham said...

That was a fun trip thanks for inviting us:D. And if all else fails, once I finally get my blog up to date you can steal some of my pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday!! I even remembered the day! Hope you had fun with all the goodness of Easter!

Dory said...

Sounds like fun. Sorry I missed you guys last time I was in the EC. I'll have to Catch you next time. Happy birthday by the by now you can buy cigarettes.