Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day/ President's Day Weekend

Sorry it took so long to blog about this last weekend, but I have been sick these past few days with that really bad stomach flu that's going around. So, this weekend started with a trip to Salt Lake for Valentine's Day where we got to see Angela's play Tartuffe. Sadly, I forgot my camera so we didn't get any picture with her at the show, but she did great! Then, we had a Valentine's Day dinner, cooked by the men (mostly Dave I think) of Steak and Lobster with Artichokes and sauteed mushrooms. It was DELICIOUS! We also got to hang out with the grandbabies. I didn't get a picture of Taylor and Cole, but they were there too, as cute as ever. Kayla and Elijah... I'm still not sure I'm spelling that right... anyway... Kayla and Elijah both showed off their dancing skills and I discovered that Elijah is quite the little ham. Taylor and Cole shared playing rights with their new puppy Jasper, a minature pincher who is so cute! :) Dale and I kept poor Chris and Ashley up til the wee hours of the night chatting.
Then it was back to Castle Dale so we could catch a chance to visit with Luke, Mary and Tianna while they were in town. Luke, Mary, Chris, Monica, Dale and I all stayed up late playing board and card games. Even Aden stayed up way past his bed time, and was sooo tired!


Tianna and Aden are always so cute together, but Aden was so sad to see Tianna go that he cried and cried! It was so sad:( Tianna wasn't the only one armed and dangerous this weekend. You think she has that evil grin on her face because she knows she isn't suppose to be pointing the gun at me? I got a cute video of her twirling the gun like she was in a western, but I accidently deleted it :(


Grandpa, Grandma and everyone else was so excited to have the babies together, he read them a story right before they had to leave. They love the monkey stories, and they especially love being read the monkey stories by Grandma and Grandpa.




No comments: