Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Peacocks...Well some more Peacocks!


Here I am with my brother and his family. My brother, who is probably the biggest example in my life. He and his wonderful wife Mary were some of the biggest encourgement for me in every important aspect in my life. If not for them I might not have graduated, I probably wouldn't be attending church, in fact, I don't know where I'd be. They always pushed me to do better, simply because they believed in me, and knew i could. Through their example I figured out what was important to me, and have never been happier! And for that I thank them from the bottom of my heart! And I could never forget my beautiful Tianna Mary! That little girl is the cutest most adorable little girl on the face of the planet! She is such a character! I'm so proud to be her aunt!

2 comments:

Karma said...

Congratulations on graduating! It is always an important day in a young person's life. I hope you do in fact succeed in life. I hope you check out my blog so we can be buddies!

Luke and Mary said...

Oh Courtney.. I mean, Courtinee... you are such a sweetheart. You are right, we DO believe in you! You are an amazing woman with so many talents-- you'll go so far in this life! Just keep working hard and remember how loved you are! Thanks for the sweet sweet things you said