Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Binghams


And here I am with the Binghams! My sister Monica, who helps me out so much in my life. I don't know what I'd do without her! If I named all the times she has gone over and above the call of a good sister for me, this blog would never end! She's done so many great things for me! My brother-in-law Chris has a heart of gold and always helps in any way he can. He'd give you the shirt off his back, even if you were a complete stranger, and you wouldn't have to ask! I could never thank them enough for all they do for me! And of course my Aden Squishypher! What a special, smart, adorable, amazing, wonderful, cute little boy he is! He brings so much joy to my life!

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

Thank you for the compiments and you have always been my bigest fan and I appreciate your support in all I do :)