Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time is a fickle friend

I swear to anyone that has either a vestige of faith that i will update, or a raging case of the gullibles, that i have only had time to read blogs, not update my one. I swear it on my dogs head. Which brings me to my first update, Dale and I got a dog. She is an American Bull Terrier, which is a less intimidating way of saying Pit Bull mixed with a Dalmation. We decieded she's a new designer breed, a Bullmation. Her new is Maya. Doesn't she look like Petey from Little Rascals?Well, that or she looks like she's got a blackeye. We adopted her from the Humane Society which I recommend to anyone thinking of getting an animal. It supports a great cause.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Frandsen family for their loss. Vittoria was a wonderful little soul and I count myself privelaged to be one of the few that got to meet her in this life, however short it was for her.

Dad is recovering nicely. He got the staples out a few days ago but, as we all expected, being bed ridden, he is going crazy, and i'm sure, dragging mom along with him. His brood of animals is growing too. With nine horses, three dogs, and four rabbits, bringing his total up to sixteen, unless i'm missing any. A special thanks goes out to Jason Branson for helping in that department while dad can't, well isn't suppose to be doing that himself (mom keeps catching him hobbling around the back yard in his cane).

Dale and I have a pretty boring routine life nowadays, welcome to the grind! We both work full time jobs and I literally cannot keep up with everything that piles up while i'm nine to fiving it. I have so much backstock cleaning and laundry by thursday, my one day off, that that is pretty much all I do. And now its even crazier with Fort Bridger Mountain Man Rendezvous coming up, we have got alot of prep to do! I'll try to blog at least once a week from now on, but what can I say, don't expect too much.

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

Glad to see you remember that you have a blog :P. I know how it goes, cleaning on the days off and then back to work....just don't be in a hurry to add kids to the mix, it is a whole new demention of complexity.